IT’S OFFICIALLY AMAZON PRIME DAY! DON’T MISS OUT ON ALL THE DEALS!
Photo credit: Amazon – all photos on this post are from the website
It’s officially Amazon Prime Day! Yes, it’s the only time of the year when Cyber Monday get’s kicked to the curb for best online deals for a good 24 hours (technically 30 but we’re adhering to those late comers who will be reading this in the morning). The festivities have already launched and will run until 2:59AM EST (July 12th) / 11:59PM PST (July 11th) on Amazon.com.
What is this Amazon Prime Day you speak of TMA?
Well, for those who have not been privy to this wondrous annual event, let The Modern Alice be your guide. Prime Day is the online retail giant’s one-day flash sales event. For the past three years, Amazon has opened the doors to its Prime Users for unimaginable sales, allowing its devoted customers access to mouthwatering sales. Something their Prime User’s wallets are ever so thankful for –and their schedules (you’ll see why in a minute).
There are two types of sales: regular discounts that last all day and Lightning Deals that are available only for a limited time.
The latter are limited in stock and need constant attention, so make sure to frequent the page. We’re talking All-New Element 55-Inch 4K Ultra HD Smart LED TV – Amazon Fire TV Edition for $399.99 instead of
$649.99! And that’s not even the best one.
Here’s another good deal for yourself or for a birthday coming up. Be the cool girlfriend or Aunt or sibling that upstages everyone for giving the best gifts: Echo Dot (2nd Generation)- White + Sony XB10 Portable Wireless Speaker with Bluetooth, Black (2017 model) for $67.99 instead of
So how do I participate in this sweet deal???
BECOME A PRIME MEMBER!
In order to get all the deals and steals, you have to be a Prime Member. It’s simple and it’s easy. It doesn’t take more than 5 minutes to fill out and you even get a 30-day Prime FREE trial just so you can participate in Amazon Prime Day!
Just sign up [ HERE ].
Now for all the financially savvy readers out there, don’t worry. Becoming an Amazon Prime Member has quite the perks and return-on-investment (ROI). It’s a valuable subscription model that supplies its members with convenience and cost-effective services. The multitude of features it offers pays itself back plus more. Below is a laundry list of what you’ll get for your money (in addition to Amazon Prime Day of course):
FREE 30-DAY PRIME FREE TRIAL
- SHIPPING: Fast and free shipping on over 50 million items. The best part? FREE TWO-DAY SHIPPING WITH AMAZON PRIME. Trust us, you’ll use it way more than you know. From your favorite discounted facial scrub to their everyday appliances and even their newly edited fashion section, Amazon’s two-day shipping will be your new best friend.
- MOVIES & SHOWS: Instant access to video streaming. Yes! Popular television shows and movies are also included so feel free to binge watch with a glass of wine and your favorite face mask. There’s absolutely no shame in a night-in all weekend. Substitute those heels for a home cooked dinner for two and a movie or party of one + a cute pup (or cat).
- MUSIC: Have a flair for country or maybe you need your Bruno Mars fix. Either way, revel in Amazon’s on-demand ad-free music streaming service and soothe your mood with some good rhythm.
- BOOKS: Drooling with services so far? We don’t blame you. However, we’re not done listing them all yet. One of our other favorite offers that comes along with being an Amazon Prime Member is indulging our inner book nerd with Amazon’s Unlimited Reading on any device! You get unlimited access to over thousands of books and publications available on any devices: smartphone, kindle, iPad, computer, or MacBook. (I mean this sealed the deal for us).
- AND YET THERE’S STILL MORE: More you say? Of course, we’ve got a few more to list out:
- Unlimited listening to original audio series,
- Twitch Prime for all my gamers,
- FREE Unlimited Photo Storage for our professional and/or budding photographers, picture obsessed mommies, and memory takers,
- Prime rewards that offer cardmembers 5% back when using the Prime Credit Card (trust us, if you decided to apply for one, you’d definitely be using this CC),
- And early access – 30-minute early access to select Amazon Lightning Deals (early bird gets the worm so don’t lose out on this first come first serve basis deal).
Well, there you have it Modern Alices! Enjoy being an Amazon Prime Member and scoring those deals for Amazon Prime Day! Let us know your best purchase. PS. Below is an example of what the Spolight deals look like!
SHOP THE SPOTLIGHT DEALS:
Hurry though because as you can see, these Spotlight deals are only available for a limited amount of time!
Share you best deals and steals from Amazon Prime Day or post a photo and tag us at #conqueringWonderland!
Join the movement: #ConqueringWonderland
DISCLOSURE: I USE AFFILIATE LINKS IN THIS POST IN WHICH I GET A PERCENTAGE OF A PURCHASE. FOR THE FULL DISCLOSURE GO TO MY DISCLOSURE POLICY PAGE.
* Image Disclaimer: The Modern Alice creates no claim or credit for images featured on our website unless otherwise noted. All visual content is copyrighted to its respectful owners and we make every effort to link back to original content whenever possible. We follow typical web protocol through a general creative commons license, also generally known as “guide for internet sharing” where we believe in providing and receiving, proper attribution to the original author, artist or photographer. If you own rights to any of the images and do not wish them to appear here, please contact us and they will be promptly removed.